INCLEMENT WEATHER NOTICES, updated 12/10/13 at 7:40am:
- Linn-Benton Loop EXPRESS bus cancelled for Tuesday, December 10.
- Dress for the weather as buses will not be able to run on schedule. Transfers between buses will likely require additional waiting at bus stops.
- Albany Call-A-Ride Senior Medical Shopper Shuttle canceled for Tuesday, Dec. 10.
- Albany Public Works sanding crews on duty. Call 541-917-7600 to report problem spots.
Video Webcast Information
- Created on Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 10:22 am November 10, 2010
When do the live broadcasts start?
Webcasts will begin five minutes before the meeting is called to order at 7:15 p.m. Regular City Council meetings, on the second and fourth Wednesdays each month, are streamed live on the web at that time, and simultaneously broadcast live on Comcast Cable Channel 28 in Linn County and Channel 23 in Benton County.
How do I play the broadcast?
Internet viewers should have broadband or DSL service for best results. Viewers will also need to have Windows Media Player, or software capable of reading WMV files, installed.
When is the video available after the meeting?
The recording is available immediately following each meeting by clicking on the video link on the City Council Agendas, Summaries, Minutes & Video page. The recordings remain in the archive there for at least a year.
How can I watch the video offline?
Comcast Cable Channels 23 and 28 air the meetings at 7 p.m. every evening after each meeting until a new meeting occurs.