Updated on Sunday, January 12, 2014 January 12, 2014
Dangerous Building Demolition ITB
Due: 3:00 p.m., March 13, 2012
- 01-Invitation to Bid Demolition Ad, 14KB pdf
- 02-ITB Demolition Contract Documents, 99KB pdf
- 03-129 6th Ave Map, 38KB pdf
- 04-2211 Jefferson Court Map, 34KB pdf
- 05-129 6th Ave Photo View 1, 190KB pdf
- 06-129 6th Ave Photo View 2, 194KB pdf
- 07-2209-2211 Jefferson Photo View 1, 149KB pdf
- 08-2209-2211 Jefferson Photo View 2, 85KB pdf
- 09-2209-2211 Jefferson Photo View 3, 94KB pdf
- 10-Addendum No--- 1 dated 022812, 13KB pdf
- 11-Addendum No--- 2 dated 030512, 26KB pdf
- 12-DEQ Policy Mgmt of Demolition Waste, 222KB pdf
- 13-2209-2211 Jefferson Building Dimensions, 24KB pdf
- 14-129 6th Ave Building Dimensions, 10KB pdf
- 15-2209-2211 Jefferson Asbestos Lab Results, 349KB pdf
- 16-Asbestos Sample Summary Jefferson site, 84KB pdf
- 17-Addendum No--- 3 dated 030512, 13KB pdf
- 18-129 6th Ave Asbestos Lab Results No---1, 361KB pdf
- 19-129 6th Ave Asbestos Lab Results No--- 2, 77KB pdf
- 20-Asbestos Sample Summary 6th Ave site, 85KB pdf
- 21-Addendum No--- 4 dated 030712, 14KB pdf
- A Plan Holders List, 11KB pdf
- A Plan Holders List -updated 3-2-12, 20KB pdf
- A Plan Holders List -updated 3-7-12, 29KB pdf
- A Plan Holders List -updated 3-13-12, 36KB pdf
- Z Bid Tab Results, 7KB pdf
Contact: Mary Gaeta, 541-704-2321, Plan Holder List: 541-704-2321
Please be aware that this page does not track who downloads the RFP document from the City of Albany website. You will need to contact the City of Albany as an interested proposer or periodically check this page in order to receive any available addenda or clarifications.
To be added to the Plan Holders List or for questions about a specific project, review the advertisement for the contact name and phone number.
For general purchasing questions contact: Diane Wood, Purchasing Coordinator, 541-917-7522
The City of Albany frequently requests bids, RFPs, and RFQs for a variety of services and projects. The City invites qualified individuals or organizations to respond to these requests by submitting the required materials in accordance with the posted advertisement.
It is imperative to follow the procedures as outlined in the documents posted here or your submission may be non-responsive.
The initial document will give specifications pertinent to the projects or services requested and will list an appropriate contact name.