Bids, RFPs, RFQs
Updated on Thursday, October 4, 2012, 4:43 pm
WL-11-01-A Broadway Reservoir Transmission Main, Phase 1A
Due: 2:00 p.m., April 17, 2012
- 01 Invitation to Bid WL-11-01-A, 1MB pdf
- 02 Contract Documents---WL-11-01-A, 498KB pdf
- 03 Appendix A - HDD Specs---WL-11-01-A, 148KB pdf
- 04 Appendix B - HDPE Specs WL-11-01-A, 96KB pdf
- 05 Appendix C - ODOT Permit WL-11-01-A, 7MB pdf
- 06 Appendix D - BNSF Pipeline License WL-11-01-A, 3MB pdf
- 07 Appendix E - BNSF Temp Occupancy Application WL-11-01-A, 1MB pdf
- 08 Appendix F - PNWR Permit WL-11-01-A, 3KB pdf
- 09 Appendix G - Geotechnical Data Report---WL-11-01-A, 21MB pdf
- 10 Drawings 11x17---WL-11-01-A, 3MB pdf
- 11 Addendum 1---WL-11-01-A, 174KB pdf
- 12 Addendum 2---WL-11-01-A, 331KB pdf
- 13 Addendum 3 WL-11-01-A, 130KB pdf
- 14 Addendum 4 WL-11-01-A, 128KB pdf
- 15 Addendum 5 WL-11-01-A, 32KB pdf
- A Plan Holders List---WL-11-01-A, 18KB pdf
- Bid Results WL-11-01-A, 72KB pdf
Contact: Chris Cerklewski, 541-917-7646, Plan Holder List: 541-917-7676
Please be aware that this page does not track who downloads the RFP document from the City of Albany website. You will need to contact the City of Albany as an interested proposer or periodically check this page in order to receive any available addenda or clarifications.
To be added to the Plan Holders List or for questions about a specific project, review the advertisement for the contact name and phone number.
For general purchasing questions contact:
The City of Albany frequently requests bids, RFPs, and RFQs for a variety of services and projects. The City invites qualified individuals or organizations to respond to these requests by submitting the required materials in accordance with the posted advertisement.
It is imperative to follow the procedures as outlined in the documents posted here or your submission may be non-responsive.
The initial document will give specifications pertinent to the projects or services requested and will list an appropriate contact name.