Bids, RFPs, RFQs
Updated on Thursday, October 4, 2012, 4:43 pm
WC-11-01 Canal Dredging and Repairs
Due: 2:00 p.m., June 5, 2012
- 01 Invitation to Bid WC-11-01, 1MB pdf
- 02 Contract Documents WC-11-01, 586KB pdf
- 03 Appendix A - Project Vicinity Map WC-11-01, 137KB pdf
- 04 Appendix B - COE 404 Dredging Permit WC-11-01, 4MB pdf
- 05 Appendix C - DSL Permit WC-11-01, 737KB pdf
- 06 Construction Drawings WC-11-01, 4MB pdf
- 07 Addendum 1 WC-11-01, 488KB pdf
- 08 Addendum 2 WC-11-01, 2MB pdf
- A Plan Holders WC-11-01, 15KB pdf
- Bid Results WC-11-01, 19KB pdf
Contact: Staci Belcastro, 541-917-7645, Plan Holder List: 541-917-7676
Please be aware that this page does not track who downloads the RFP document from the City of Albany website. You will need to contact the City of Albany as an interested proposer or periodically check this page in order to receive any available addenda or clarifications.
To be added to the Plan Holders List or for questions about a specific project, review the advertisement for the contact name and phone number.
For general purchasing questions contact:
The City of Albany frequently requests bids, RFPs, and RFQs for a variety of services and projects. The City invites qualified individuals or organizations to respond to these requests by submitting the required materials in accordance with the posted advertisement.
It is imperative to follow the procedures as outlined in the documents posted here or your submission may be non-responsive.
The initial document will give specifications pertinent to the projects or services requested and will list an appropriate contact name.