Job Listings / How to Apply
- Updated on Wednesday, October 02, 2013 October 02, 2013
Everything you need to know to apply for a job with the City of Albany is here at your fingertips:
- Fill out an application online (The City of Albany accepts only online job applications. All applications are required to be submitted through NEOGOV to be considered for employment with the City of Albany.)
- Check the status of recently posted jobs
- Look at our benefits packages
- Review our job descriptions
- Complete job interest cards
- Review City of Albany Employee Family Medical Leave Rights under FMLA and OFLA
The City of Albany is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity in its workforce. Women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply for City positions. Please notify the Human Resources Department if you need any reasonable accommodation or assistance with any part of our application and screening process. Hearing impaired individuals needing assistance can call the Oregon Relay Service at 1-800-735-2900 and provide them the City of Albany Human Resources Department phone number 541-917-7509.
The City of Albany offers a wide variety of job opportunities in a supportive, diversified, and team-oriented work environment committed to a community that promotes a high quality of life. Albany's employees are dedicated to professionalism and community service, and we are looking for new team members who share in our enthusiasm, motivation, and who also take pride in their accomplished work. If you wish to work in a challenging and dynamic environment while contributing to the success of our local government, consider employment with the City of Albany.
Translate this page: