Activity Guide Classes
- About this page:
- Last Updated: June 08, 2015 June 08, 2015
The Summer 2015 Activity Guide is now available
Sign up for classes and activities today by calling 541-917-7777.
GIFT CERTIFICATES – GIVE THE GIFT OF EXPERIENCE
Do you have a loved one or friend who would benefit from learning a new skill, developing a hobby, or going on a trip? This holiday season, why not give your child, parent, of friend the gift of a great experience? Give them a gift to get them active and enjoying live. Albany Parks & Recreation offers Gift Certificates to use for any of our activities or programs. Please call us at 541/917-7777 for more information or to purchase one today! Gift certificates can also be purchased in person at the Albany Parks and Recreation Department in City Hall or the Albany Senior Center.
A NEW WAY TO DONATE
Albany Parks & Recreation is excited to share with you a new option for supporting our programs and events. Fred Meyers donates $2.5 million every year to non-profits in the Pacific Northwest based on where its customers tell them to give. Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Albany Parks & Recreation Department at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. Search for Albany Parks & Recreation Department or by our number – 91823.
- Shop and use your Rewards Card – every time you do, you help the department earn a donation. You will still earn your Reward Points, Rebates, and Fuel Points.
- If you don’t have a Fred Meyer Reward Card, it’s easy and free to sign up at the customer service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
So where does your Monday go? When you donate by using your Fred Meyer’s card and choosing Albany Parks and Recreation for the reward, we’ll use the funds for scholarships, our children’s programs, and to support our performance series. It’s easy to support our services without impacting your financial bottom line!
- The Summer 2015 guide will be mailed during the first week of June. If you do not receive a copy and would like one, please contact us!
- Download a PDF (25.5 MB pdf)