- Updated on Tuesday, October 2, 2012, 7:33 pm
Albany Community Pool Rules
- All persons are required to take a cleansing shower before entering the pool.
- No person suffering from a communicable disease transmissible by water shall use the pool.
- Individuals under the influence of alcohol or drug shall not use the pool.
- No back dives, flips, or twists off the side of the pool are allowed.
- No glass of any kind is allowed on the deck or in the water.
- No person shall swim alone.
- No person shall run or engage in horseplay in or around the pool.
- No abusive language is allowed.Lifeguard's decisions are final.
Recreation Swim: Children under 6 years of age must have a parent in the water within reach of the child. If lifejackets are worn, they must be U.S. Coast Guard approved and an adult must be in the water within reach of the child.
Family Swim: Youth under 16 years of age must have an adult with them in the water. Individuals may bring their own pool toys, mask, and/or snorkel. Lifejackets must be US Coast Guard approved and an adult must be within reach of the child.
Hot Tub: Children· 6 to 13 years of age must be supervised by an adult. Children under 6 years of age are not allowed in the hot tub.
Translate this page: