Notice is hereby given that the Albany Transit System (ATS) in Albany, Oregon, announces its Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program proposed overall goal for FY 13-15 to be zero (0) percent. The proposed goal and rationale are available for viewing on the City’s website at http://www.cityofalbany.net/departments/public-works/transit/albany-bus-service-ats, at the Albany Main Library, 2450 14th Avenue SE 97322, and at the Albany Public Works Administration Office, 333 Broadalbin Street SW Albany, Oregon 97321, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. for thirty (30) days following the date of this notice. Written comments on the goal will be accepted for forty-five (45) days after the date of this notice. Send written comments to City of Albany, Transit Division, P.O. Box 490, Albany, OR 97321; or to FTA Region 10, Jackson Federal Building, 915 Second Avenue Suite 3142, Seattle, WA 98174. For additional information, call (541) 917-7606.
Fares & Passes
- Updated on Monday, July 01, 2013 July 01, 2013
Exact Cash Fare (Drivers do not carry change)
- Adults (age 18 and older) - $1.00
- Senior (age 60 and older) / Disabled / Youth (age 6 through 17) - 50¢
- Children (under age 6) - FREE!
Monthly Bus Pass
- Adults (age 18 and older) - $30
- Senior (age 60 and older) / Disabled / Youth (age 6 through 17) - $15
- Good for unlimited, non-continuous rides for one month.
- Monthly passes are sold at Albany City Hall and the Transit office at Albany Station.
- Adults (age 18 and older) - $17
- Senior (age 60 and older) / Disabled / Youth (age 6 through 17) - $8.50
- Single-ride tickets you can use anytime.
- Twenty rides per book.
- Coupon books are available at Albany City Hall and the Transit office at Albany Station.
Translate this page: