- About this page:
- Last Updated: December 11, 2015 December 11, 2015
Hours of Service
- Monday-Friday, 6:30am-6:30pm
- Saturday, 8:00am-6:00pm
Call 541-917-7770 to schedule a ride
- Dispatch is available Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- There is an answering machine on after hours to take requests or notify staff of cancellations.
- TDD service available by calling 541-917-7762.
Days of Service
Call-A-Ride operates Monday through Saturday except on days that the Albany Transit System does not operate.
Have all ride information ready before calling: time of appointment, date, exact addresses, and length of visit. Tell us if you use a mobility aid or if someone will be traveling with you.Call for a reservation up to 14 days in advance of your appointment. If you are sure of your return time, request the return ride at the same time. If you don't schedule a return time you will need to telephone Call-A-Ride for pick-up.
The Call-A-Ride service is generally available to individuals meeting the following criteria:
- Resident of the City of Albany, AND:
- Senior citizens 60 years of age and older, OR
- People of all ages with disabilities who are unable to access fixed route bus services.
$2.00 per person for each one-way trip.
Ticket booklets are available at the Senior Center office to aid riders in paying their fare. Exact fares are required. Drivers do not carry change.
Call-A-Ride operates throughout the Albany City limits. Please call if you are not sure whether a location is within the service area.