Business-Ready Task Force
- About this page:
- Last Updated: August 24, 2018 August 24, 2018
Assignment completed; group disbanded.
Task force (ad hoc) to review Albany Development Code requirements that have been obstacles to business development and to make recommendations for revisions that balance a broad range community benefits. Examples of obstacles to proposed development and redevelopment are: small-scale manufacturing with onsite sales, use of vacant buildings, parking requirements, changes of use, and home businesses.
- Jeff Christman, Former City Councilor
- Wes Hare, Ex Officio Member, City Manager
- Oscar Hult, Albany Downtown Association
- Sharon Konopa, Chair, Mayor
- Arthur Meeker, Xtreme Grafx
- Jessica Pankratz, Town & Country Realty
- John Pascone, AMEDC
- Dave Reece, Reece & Associates
- Ron Reimers, R.L. Reimers Company
- Rob Richards, Coldwell-Banker
- Dala Rouse, Planning Commissioner
- Mark Spence, Neighborhoods
- Janet Steele, Chamber Of Commerce
Agendas, Agenda Packets, and Minutes Archive
There are no documents available for this group in 2018.