Dangerous Dog Work Group
- About this page:
- Last Updated: January 25, 2017 January 25, 2017
Assignment completed; group disbanded.
Short-term work group to review changes to Albany's dangerous dog ordinance. Ex-officio members include: Jim Delapoer (City Attorney), a representative from Albany Police Department, a representative from OSU College of Veterinary Medicine, a local emergency room physician, and Marilyn Smith, (City's Public Information Officer).
City Staff Liaison
- Mark Azevedo, Citizen At Large
- Floyd Collins, City Councilor
- Max Frederick, Former SafeHaven Humane Society Board Member
- Larry Holverson, Advocate For Blue
- Sharon Konopa, Chair, Mayor
- Dick Olsen, City Councilor
Agendas, Agenda Packets, and Minutes Archive
There are no documents available for this group in 2018.