Albany Arts Commission
- About this page:
- Last Updated: February 12, 2019 February 12, 2019
This Commission implements the City Hall Arts Master Plan and advises the City Council on issues related to public art. Their projects include raising funds for the purchase of City Hall art, overseeing rotating and temporary exhibits of art, developing a community strategy for public art, and selecting or rejecting art offered for donation.
Established by City Council policy
Term of office: three years
- Melissa Babcock Saylor, Artist, Vice Chair, Ward 1
- Jane Donovan, Ward 1
- Cheryl French, Artist, Ward 1
- Linda Herd, Artist, Ward 1
- Julie Jackson, Chair, Ward 1
- Rinee Merritt, Artist, Ward 2
- Lynn Whitacre, Ward 1
City Staff LiaisonEd Hodney
There are no documents available for this group in 2019.