Albany Arts Commission
- About this page:
- Last Updated: April 25, 2018 April 25, 2018
This Commission implements the City Hall Arts Master Plan and advises the City Council on issues related to public art. Their projects include raising funds for the purchase of City Hall art, overseeing rotating and temporary exhibits of art, developing a community strategy for public art, and selecting or rejecting art offered for donation.
Established by City Council policy
Monthly Art Exhibits at City Hall
Second Tuesday of the month at 3:30 p.m.
333 Broadalbin SW
Albany, OR 97321
See the Events & Public Meetings Calendar for exact Meeting dates.
- Melissa Babcock Saylor, Artist, Vice Chair, Ward I
- Jane Donovan, Ward I
- Cheryl French, Artist, Ward I
- Linda Herd, Artist, Ward I
- Julie Jackson, Chair, Ward I
- Rinee Merritt, Artist, Ward II
- Lynn Whitacre, Ward I
Term of office
City Staff LiaisonEd Hodney