- About this page:
- Last Updated: October 21, 2019 October 21, 2019
The Audit Committee aids City staff in the selection of highly qualified City auditors and to assure clear and complete transmittal of audit results to the City Council and the community.
- Review with the Finance Department and/or staff those firms or individuals proposed for appointment as City auditors in succeeding years.
- Recommend to the City Council of the appointment of those certified public accountants whom the Committee deems best suited to perform the annual City audit.
- Discuss, as necessary, with the City auditors, any additional or particular areas of inquiry or audit focus which they deem desirable or appropriate.
- Receive, consider, and transmit to the Albany City Council the results of the annual City audit.
Established by City Council policy
There are no upcoming meetings scheduled for this group.
Term of office: 2 years
|Sue Folden C|
Budget Committee Member
|Alex Johnson II|
|Bessie Johnson VC|
C = Chair, VC = Vice Chair