- About this page:
- Last Updated: October 5, 2016 October 5, 2016
For copies of policy documents listed on this page which are not available online, please submit a Public Records Request form to the City Clerk.
- Policies related to the administration of the City and general City Council functions.
- Policies applicable to volunteer-based groups that are advisory to the City Council.
- Policies related to the authority, objectives, and requirements of the Planning and Building Divisions, which oversee development within the Albany city limits.
- Policies related to the responsibility, authority, and missions of the Fire and Police Departments.
- Rates, fines, fees for service, system development charges (SDCs), permit fees, and special connection charges for various City of Albany services of the Finance, Fire, Library, Parks & Recreation, Community Development (Planning and Building), and Public Works Departments.
- Policies related to Finance Department functions including City investments, risk management, budgeting and banking authority, and records information management.
- Policies related to the effective management of the City's park resources and recreational activities of the community.
- Policies related to City employee compensation and benefits and the City's expectation for employee commitment and excellence.
- Policies related to the administration and operation of the City's water, sewer, stormwater, streets, transportation, and transit systems.