City Data / Transparency
- About this page:
- Last Updated: August 15, 2016 August 15, 2016
The Open Budget application is updated yearly and presents financial information through an interactive platform that enables residents to explore and better understand where tax dollars are being spent.
The Open Expenditures application displays interactive financial information about the City’s expenditures. This information is updated nightly, therefore rendering up-to-date expenditures for the city. These expenditures include interdepartmental fund transfers as well as funds that are paid to external sources.
Performance Management Scorecards and Workload Indicators NEW!
A breakdown by department of key workload indicators and progress toward performance goals over several fiscal years.
Strategic Plan Scorecards
At-a-glance measurement of yearly objectives from the four themes of the City of Albany Strategic Plan:
Where Do Your Property Taxes Go? NEW!
The property taxes you pay each year go to several sources. Use this calculator to show where.
- Current Bids/RFP's/RFQ's
- Sole Source Purchase Notices
- Special Procurement Purchase Notices
- Archived Bids
- Consultants of Record
- Surplus Property
- BOLI/Prevailing Wage Rates
Elected & Administrative Officials
- Annual Budget Documents & Financial Reports
- Financial Trends & Forecasts
- Investment Policy
- Financial Policies
- Risk Management Policy
- Contracting Authorization
- Salary Schedules & Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Pensions – Oregon Public Employees Retirement System
- Search for building permits (since 11/18/2014)
- Search for planning applications (since 11/18/2014)
- Search for older permits (prior to 11/17/2014)
- Planning & Zoning - General
- Albany Development Code
- Comprehensive Plan Map
- Fencing Standards
- Flood & Floodplain Information
- Home Occupation Standards
- Zoning Map
- Building Permits - General
- Mechanical, Structural & Energy Codes
- Fire Code
- Engineering Standards
- Standard Public Construction Specifications
- Utility Fees & Charges