City Data / Transparency
- About this page:
- Last Updated: January 15, 2019 January 15, 2019
The Open Budget application is updated annually and presents financial information through an interactive platform that enables residents to explore and better understand where tax dollars are being spent.
The Open Expenditures application displays interactive financial information about the City’s expenditures. This information is updated nightly, therefore rendering up-to-date expenditures for the city. These expenditures include interdepartmental fund transfers as well as funds that are paid to external sources.
Performance Management Scorecards and Workload Indicators
A breakdown by department of key workload indicators and progress toward performance goals over several fiscal years.
This information is updated annually.
Strategic Plan Scorecards
At-a-glance measurement of yearly objectives from the four themes of the City of Albany Strategic Plan, updated annually.
Where Do Your Property Taxes Go?
The property taxes you pay each year go to several sources. Use this calculator to show where.
Web Services NEW!
Monitors services and sites that are a part of cityofalbany.net. This information is updated every five minutes.
Basic public visitor data for city web pages. This information is updated daily.
- Current Bids/RFP's/RFQ's
- Sole Source Purchase Notices
- Special Procurement Purchase Notices
- Archived Bids
- Consultants of Record
- Surplus Property
- BOLI/Prevailing Wage Rates
Elected & Administrative Officials
- Annual Budget Documents & Financial Reports
- Financial Trends & Forecasts
- Investment Policy
- Financial Policies
- Risk Management Policy
- Contracting Authorization
- Salary Schedules & Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Pensions – Oregon Public Employees Retirement System
- Search for building permits (since 11/18/2014)
- Search for planning applications (since 11/18/2014)
- Search for older permits (prior to 11/17/2014)
- Planning & Zoning - General
- Albany Development Code
- Comprehensive Plan Map
- Fencing Standards
- Flood & Floodplain Information
- Home Business Standards
- Zoning Map
- Building Permits - General
- Mechanical, Structural & Energy Codes
- Fire Code
- Engineering Standards
- Standard Public Construction Specifications
- Utility Fees & Charges