Accessibility for People With Disabilities
- About this page:
- Last Updated: May 2, 2016 May 2, 2016
The City of Albany continually strives to meet the needs of all Albany citizens. This webpage will become the primary source of information on obtaining assistance with accessibility-related questions, comments, and requests.
Rules for accessible parking in lots, on streets
Phase I Disability Access Transition Plan
The City of Albany is completing a plan to resolve accessibility issues in several of its public buildings. The plan will include findings from evaluations conducted on different City facilities, streets and parks, identify physical obstacles in each that limit accessibility, and will propose to make the areas accessible through stated methods and timeframes.
Contact Accessibility Staff
If you have a question, comment, or request, contact us using a link below or call 541-917-7500 (TTY dial 711 or 800-735-2900) and you will be directed to the appropriate person.
- Accessibilty requests at public meetings (including hearing assistance)
- Building and sidewalk accessibility issues
- Bus and other transit issues (including Call-A-Ride)
- Human Resources issues (including hiring)
- Pedestrian crosswalk signals
- Web site issues
- Any other accessibility issues