Bids and RFPs/RFQs
- About this page:
- Last Updated: November 15, 2016 November 15, 2016
The City of Albany frequently requests bids, RFPs, and RFQs for a variety of services and projects. The City invites qualified individuals or organizations to respond to these requests by submitting the required materials in accordance with the posted advertisement.
It is imperative to follow the procedures as outlined in the documents posted here or your submission may be non-responsive.
The initial document will give specifications pertinent to the projects or services requested and will list an appropriate contact name.
Copier Replacement Project
Due: 2:00 p.m., June 14, 2017
For questions about this project (Copier Replacement Project), contact Diane Murzynski, 541-917-7522.
- 1 Copier Replacement RFP Ad, 55KB pdf
- 2 Copier Replacement Project RFP, 873KB pdf
- 3 Copier Replacement RFP Addendum No 1 52217, 19KB pdf
- 4 Revised Exhibit G Addendum No 1 52217, 97KB pdf
- 5 Copier Replacement RFP Addendum No 2 53017, 14KB pdf
- 6 Revised Exhibit G Requirements Spreadsheet Addendum No 2 53017, 104KB pdf
- 7 Copier Replacement RFP Addendum No 3 60217, 16KB pdf
- A Copier Proposers List RFP 60117, 13KB pdf
Please be aware that this page does not track who downloads the RFP document from the City of Albany website. You will need to contact the City of Albany as an interested proposer or periodically check this page in order to receive any available addenda or clarifications.