Bids and RFPs/RFQs
- About this page:
- Last Updated: November 15, 2016 November 15, 2016
The City of Albany frequently requests bids, RFPs, and RFQs for a variety of services and projects. The City invites qualified individuals or organizations to respond to these requests by submitting the required materials in accordance with the posted advertisement.
It is imperative to follow the procedures as outlined in the documents posted here or your submission may be non-responsive.
The initial document will give specifications pertinent to the projects or services requested and will list an appropriate contact name.
SS-17-09, Lyon and Ellsworth Sewer Improvements
Due: 2:00 p.m., July 18, 2017
For questions about this project (SS-17-09, Lyon and Ellsworth Sewer Improvements), contact Lori Schumacher, Engineering Associate.
Plan Holders List
To be added to the plan holders list for this project (SS-17-09, Lyon and Ellsworth Sewer Improvements), call 541-917-7653.
- 01 Invitation to Bid SS-17-09, 126KB pdf
- 02 Contract Documents SS-17-09, 2MB pdf
- 03 Construction Drawings SS-17-09, 6MB pdf
- 04 Appendix C Downtown Event Details, 70KB pdf
- 05 Appendix D Sewage Bypass Vicinity Maps, 140KB pdf
- A Plan Holders List SS-17-09, 16KB pdf
- Z Bid Results SS-17-09, 118KB pdf
Please be aware that this page does not track who downloads the RFP document from the City of Albany website. You will need to contact the City of Albany as an interested proposer or periodically check this page in order to receive any available addenda or clarifications.