Bids and RFPs/RFQs
- About this page:
- Last Updated: November 15, 2016 November 15, 2016
The City of Albany frequently requests bids, RFPs, and RFQs for a variety of services and projects. The City invites qualified individuals or organizations to respond to these requests by submitting the required materials in accordance with the posted advertisement.
It is imperative to follow the procedures as outlined in the documents posted here or your submission may be non-responsive.
The initial document will give specifications pertinent to the projects or services requested and will list an appropriate contact name.
SS-17-03-A, 2017 PIPE BURSTING PROJECTS
Due: 2:30 p.m., July 18, 2017
For questions about this project (SS-17-03-A, 2017 PIPE BURSTING PROJECTS), contact Lori Schumacher / 541-917-7653.
Plan Holders List
To be added to the plan holders list for this project (SS-17-03-A, 2017 PIPE BURSTING PROJECTS), call 541-917-7676.
- 01 Invitation to Bid SS-17-03-A, 168KB pdf
- 02 Contract Documents SS-17-03-A, 3MB pdf
- 03 Construction Drawings SS-17-03-A, 22MB pdf
- 04 Addendum 1 SS-17-03-A, 58KB pdf
- 05 Addendum No 1 Construction Drawing SS-17-03-A, 2MB pdf
- A Plan Holders List SS-17-03-A, 16KB pdf
- Z Bid Results SS-17-03-A, 42KB pdf
Please be aware that this page does not track who downloads the RFP document from the City of Albany website. You will need to contact the City of Albany as an interested proposer or periodically check this page in order to receive any available addenda or clarifications.