Bids and RFPs/RFQs
- About this page:
- Last Updated: November 15, 2016 November 15, 2016
The City of Albany frequently requests bids, RFPs, and RFQs for a variety of services and projects. The City invites qualified individuals or organizations to respond to these requests by submitting the required materials in accordance with the posted advertisement.
It is imperative to follow the procedures as outlined in the documents posted here or your submission may be non-responsive.
The initial document will give specifications pertinent to the projects or services requested and will list an appropriate contact name.
Water Meter Reading Services RFP
Due: 2:00 p.m., August 22, 2017
For questions about this project (Water Meter Reading Services RFP), contact Jeff Babbitt 541-791-0064.
- 01 Meter Reading Services Invitation RFP, 129KB pdf
- 02 Meter Reading Services RFP , 730KB pdf
- 03 Meter Reading Services RFP Addendum No 1 81617, 18KB pdf
- A2 Water Meter Reading Services RFP Proposers Response List 82217, 59KB pdf
- A Water Meter Reading Services RFP Prospective Proposers List 81617, 12KB pdf
Please be aware that this page does not track who downloads the RFP document from the City of Albany website. You will need to contact the City of Albany as an interested proposer or periodically check this page in order to receive any available addenda or clarifications.