Bids and RFPs/RFQs
- About this page:
- Last Updated: November 15, 2016 November 15, 2016
The City of Albany frequently requests bids, RFPs, and RFQs for a variety of services and projects. The City invites qualified individuals or organizations to respond to these requests by submitting the required materials in accordance with the posted advertisement.
It is imperative to follow the procedures as outlined in the documents posted here or your submission may be non-responsive.
The initial document will give specifications pertinent to the projects or services requested and will list an appropriate contact name.
Fire Station 11 Hill Street Shutdown
Due: 2:00 p.m., August 15, 2017
For questions about this project (Fire Station 11 Hill Street Shutdown), contact Jamie Smith, 541-971-6673.
- 1 Fire Station 11 Hill Street Shutdown Request for Quotes 73117, 34KB pdf
- 2 Fire Station 11 Hill Street Shutdown Contract Documents RFQ 73117, 244KB pdf
- 3 Attachment A Site Map Fire Station 11 Shutdown, 139KB pdf
- 4 Attachment B Metal Structure Plan and Components, 4MB pdf
- 5 Attachment C Dismantle Metal Structure, 66KB pdf
- Z Fire Station 11 Hill Street Shutdown RFQ Bid Tab 81517, 14KB pdf
Please be aware that this page does not track who downloads the RFP document from the City of Albany website. You will need to contact the City of Albany as an interested proposer or periodically check this page in order to receive any available addenda or clarifications.