Bids and RFPs/RFQs
- About this page:
- Last Updated: November 15, 2016 November 15, 2016
The City of Albany frequently requests bids, RFPs, and RFQs for a variety of services and projects. The City invites qualified individuals or organizations to respond to these requests by submitting the required materials in accordance with the posted advertisement.
It is imperative to follow the procedures as outlined in the documents posted here or your submission may be non-responsive.
The initial document will give specifications pertinent to the projects or services requested and will list an appropriate contact name.
Purchase City-owned Property in East Albany
Due: 2:00 p.m., September 7, 2017
For questions about this project (Purchase City-owned Property in East Albany), contact Ed Hodney, 541-917-7769.
- 1 Purchase of City-Owned Property in East Albany RFP Ad 80717, 49KB pdf
- 2 Purchase City-Owned Property in East Albany RFP Document 80717, 733KB pdf
- 3 Appendix A - Map of Property Sale Parcels, 682KB pdf
- 4 Appendix B - Wetland Delination Report, 2MB pdf
- 5 Appendix C - Property Appraisal Report, 4MB pdf
Please be aware that this page does not track who downloads the RFP document from the City of Albany website. You will need to contact the City of Albany as an interested proposer or periodically check this page in order to receive any available addenda or clarifications.