Bids and RFPs/RFQs
- About this page:
- Last Updated: November 15, 2016 November 15, 2016
The City of Albany frequently requests bids, RFPs, and RFQs for a variety of services and projects. The City invites qualified individuals or organizations to respond to these requests by submitting the required materials in accordance with the posted advertisement.
It is imperative to follow the procedures as outlined in the documents posted here or your submission may be non-responsive.
The initial document will give specifications pertinent to the projects or services requested and will list an appropriate contact name.
Wayfinding Signs Design & Fabrication
Due: 2:00 p.m., August 29, 2017
For questions about this project (Wayfinding Signs Design & Fabrication), contact Ed Hodney, 541-917-7769.
- 1 Wayfinding Signs Design and Fabrication RFP Ad 80717, 55KB pdf
- 2 Wayfinding Signs Design and Fabrication RFP Document 80717, 356KB pdf
- 3 Draft Wayfinding Signage Project Drawings, 16MB pdf
- 4 Wayfinding Signs Design and Fabrication RFP Addendum No 1 81417, 16KB pdf
- 5 Exhibit A Revised Cost Proposal Wayfinding Signs Design and Fabrication 081717, 67KB pdf
- 6 Clarifications Minutes Wayfinding Signs Design and Fabrication RFP Pre-Proposal Questions 82417, 28KB pdf
- A2 Wayfinding Signs Design and Fabrication RFP Proposers Response List 82917, 61KB pdf
- A Wayfinding Signs Design and Fabrication RFP Prospective Proposers List 81617, 13KB pdf
- B Pre-Proposal Sign-in Sheet Wayfinding Signs RFP 082417, 111KB pdf
Please be aware that this page does not track who downloads the RFP document from the City of Albany website. You will need to contact the City of Albany as an interested proposer or periodically check this page in order to receive any available addenda or clarifications.