Bids and RFPs/RFQs
- About this page:
- Last Updated: November 15, 2016 November 15, 2016
The City of Albany frequently requests bids, RFPs, and RFQs for a variety of services and projects. The City invites qualified individuals or organizations to respond to these requests by submitting the required materials in accordance with the posted advertisement.
It is imperative to follow the procedures as outlined in the documents posted here or your submission may be non-responsive.
The initial document will give specifications pertinent to the projects or services requested and will list an appropriate contact name.
Water Meter Boxes
Due: 2:00 p.m., September 26, 2017
For questions about this project (Water Meter Boxes), contact Diane Murzynski, 541-917-7522.
Plan Holders List
To be added to the plan holders list for this project (Water Meter Boxes), call 541-917-7522.
- 1 Water Meter Boxes Invitation to Bid, 33KB pdf
- 2 Water Meter Boxes ITB Document 82117, 246KB pdf
- 3 Water Meter Box ITB Addendum No 1 91117, 15KB pdf
- 4 Water Meter Box ITB Addendum No 2 91417, 60KB pdf
- Z Water Meter Box ITB Bid Tabulation, 64KB pdf
Please be aware that this page does not track who downloads the RFP document from the City of Albany website. You will need to contact the City of Albany as an interested proposer or periodically check this page in order to receive any available addenda or clarifications.