Bids and RFPs/RFQs
- About this page:
- Last Updated: November 15, 2016 November 15, 2016
The City of Albany frequently requests bids, RFPs, and RFQs for a variety of services and projects. The City invites qualified individuals or organizations to respond to these requests by submitting the required materials in accordance with the posted advertisement.
It is imperative to follow the procedures as outlined in the documents posted here or your submission may be non-responsive.
The initial document will give specifications pertinent to the projects or services requested and will list an appropriate contact name.
Takena Landing Boarding Dock Replacement
Due: 2:00 p.m., October 3, 2017
For questions about this project (Takena Landing Boarding Dock Replacement), contact Diane Murzynski, 541-917-7522.
Plan Holders List
To be added to the plan holders list for this project (Takena Landing Boarding Dock Replacement), call 541-917-7522.
- 1 Takena Landing Boarding Dock Project Advertisement, 33KB pdf
- 2 Takena Landing Boarding Dock Replacement Contract Documents, 204KB pdf
- 3 Exhibit D Takena Landing Dock Specifications, 1MB pdf
- 4 Exhibit E Takena Landing Dock Plans, 11MB pdf
- 5 Takena Landing Boarding Dock Replacement Project ITB Addendum No 1 91417, 18KB pdf
- 6 Takena Landing Boarding Dock Replacement Project ITB Addendum No 2 92717, 15KB pdf
- A1 Takena Landing Aluminum Boarding Docks Project ITB Prospective Proposers List 91217, 105KB pdf
- A Takena Landing Aluminum Boarding Docks Project ITB Prospective Proposers List 91117, 65KB pdf
- Z Bid Results Takena Landing Boarding Dock Replacement ITB 100417, 58KB pdf
Please be aware that this page does not track who downloads the RFP document from the City of Albany website. You will need to contact the City of Albany as an interested proposer or periodically check this page in order to receive any available addenda or clarifications.