Bids and RFPs/RFQs
- About this page:
- Last Updated: November 15, 2016 November 15, 2016
The City of Albany frequently requests bids, RFPs, and RFQs for a variety of services and projects. The City invites qualified individuals or organizations to respond to these requests by submitting the required materials in accordance with the posted advertisement.
It is imperative to follow the procedures as outlined in the documents posted here or your submission may be non-responsive.
The initial document will give specifications pertinent to the projects or services requested and will list an appropriate contact name.
Enterprise Resource Planning Software
Due: 2:00 p.m., October 17, 2017
For questions about this project (Enterprise Resource Planning Software), contact Diane Murzynski, 541-917-7522.
- 1 Enterprise Resource Planning Software RFP Advertisement, 61KB pdf
- 2 Enterprise Resource Planning Software RFP Contract Documents 91117, 583KB pdf
- 3 ERP Software RFP Exhibit G, 342KB xlsx
- 4 Enterprise Resource Planning Software RFP Addendum No 1 92117, 29KB pdf
- 5 Enterprise Resource Planning Software RFP Addendum No 2 101017, 42KB pdf
- A ERP RFP Prospective Proposer List 92117, 88KB pdf
Please be aware that this page does not track who downloads the RFP document from the City of Albany website. You will need to contact the City of Albany as an interested proposer or periodically check this page in order to receive any available addenda or clarifications.