Bids and RFPs/RFQs
- About this page:
- Last Updated: November 15, 2016 November 15, 2016
The City of Albany frequently requests bids, RFPs, and RFQs for a variety of services and projects. The City invites qualified individuals or organizations to respond to these requests by submitting the required materials in accordance with the posted advertisement.
It is imperative to follow the procedures as outlined in the documents posted here or your submission may be non-responsive.
The initial document will give specifications pertinent to the projects or services requested and will list an appropriate contact name.
WTP-17-02, Vine Water Treatment Plant Improvements
Due: 2:00 p.m., October 17, 2017
For questions about this project (WTP-17-02, Vine Water Treatment Plant Improvements), contact Nolan Nelson / 541-791-0130.
- 01 Invitation to Bid WTP-17-02, 51KB pdf
- 02 Request for Proposals WTP-17-02, 1MB pdf
- 03 Attachment A Vicinity Map, 133KB pdf
- 04 Attachment A Site Plan, 314KB pdf
- 05 Attachment A Filters 9-10 As-Builts, 2MB pdf
- 06-A Addendum 1 Vine Filter Surveillance Report, 8MB pdf
- 06-B Addendum 1 Drawings, 9MB pdf
- 06 Addendum 1 WTP-17-02, 537KB pdf
- Interested Proposers List WTP-17-02, 15KB pdf
- Proposers Response List WTP-17-02, 13KB pdf
Please be aware that this page does not track who downloads the RFP document from the City of Albany website. You will need to contact the City of Albany as an interested proposer or periodically check this page in order to receive any available addenda or clarifications.