Bids and RFPs/RFQs
- About this page:
- Last Updated: November 15, 2016 November 15, 2016
The City of Albany frequently requests bids, RFPs, and RFQs for a variety of services and projects. The City invites qualified individuals or organizations to respond to these requests by submitting the required materials in accordance with the posted advertisement.
It is imperative to follow the procedures as outlined in the documents posted here or your submission may be non-responsive.
The initial document will give specifications pertinent to the projects or services requested and will list an appropriate contact name.
Water Treatment Chemicals
Due: 2:00 p.m., November 21, 2017
For questions about this project (Water Treatment Chemicals), contact Diane Murzynski, 541-917-7522.
Plan Holders List
To be added to the plan holders list for this project (Water Treatment Chemicals), call 541-917-7687.
- 1 Water Treatment Chemicals Invitation to Bid, 33KB pdf
- 2 Water Treatment Chemicals ITB Contract Documents 102317, 255KB pdf
- 3 Chemical Bid Tab June 2016, 219KB pdf
- 4 Chemical Invoice No 1, 589KB pdf
- 5 Chemical Invoice No 2, 925KB pdf
- 6 Water Treatment Chemicals ITB Addendum No 1 102717, 16KB pdf
- 7 Water Treatment Chemicals ITB Addendum No 2 110717, 18KB pdf
- 8 Water Treatment Chemicals ITB Addendum No 3 110817, 14KB pdf
- Z Apparent Successful Bid Results Water Treatment Chemicals ITB 112117, 71KB pdf
- Z Apparent Successful Bid Results Water Treatment Chemicals ITB REVISED 121817 3, 72KB pdf
Please be aware that this page does not track who downloads the RFP document from the City of Albany website. You will need to contact the City of Albany as an interested proposer or periodically check this page in order to receive any available addenda or clarifications.