Bids and RFPs/RFQs
- About this page:
- Last Updated: November 15, 2016 November 15, 2016
The City of Albany frequently requests bids, RFPs, and RFQs for a variety of services and projects. The City invites qualified individuals or organizations to respond to these requests by submitting the required materials in accordance with the posted advertisement.
It is imperative to follow the procedures as outlined in the documents posted here or your submission may be non-responsive.
The initial document will give specifications pertinent to the projects or services requested and will list an appropriate contact name.
City Hall Information Technology Renovation Project
Due: 2:00 p.m., November 14, 2017
For questions about this project (City Hall Information Technology Renovation Project), contact Diane Murzynski, 541-917-7522.
Plan Holders List
To be added to the plan holders list for this project (City Hall Information Technology Renovation Project), call 541-917-7522.
- 1 City Hall IT Renovation Project ITB Ad, 34KB pdf
- 2 City Hall IT Renovation Project ITB Contract Documents 2 103017, 781KB pdf
- 3 Attachment A - Design Drawings, 1MB pdf
- 4 Attachment B - General Structural Design Specifications, 6MB pdf
- 5 Attachment C - HVAC Plans, 2MB pdf
- 6 Attachment D - Plumbing Plans, 1MB pdf
- 7 Attachment E - Electrical Plans, 4MB pdf
- 8 Attachment F Carpet Specification, 66KB pdf
- 9 Attachment G - Paint Specification, 32KB pdf
- 10 Attachment H - Irrigation Plans, 2MB pdf
- 11 IT Renovation Project ITB Addendum No 1 110717, 13KB pdf
- 12 Clarifications Addendum No 1 Attachment IT Renovation Project ITB Pre-Bid 110717, 30KB pdf
- 13 IT Renovation Project Mandatory Pre-Bid Sign In Sheet 110617, 83KB pdf
- 14 IT Renovation Project ITB Addendum No 2 110817, 15KB pdf
- 15 IT Renovation Project ITB Addendum No 3 110917, 15KB pdf
- Z City Hall IT Renovation Project Bid Tab 111417, 16KB pdf
Please be aware that this page does not track who downloads the RFP document from the City of Albany website. You will need to contact the City of Albany as an interested proposer or periodically check this page in order to receive any available addenda or clarifications.