Bids, RFPs, RFQs
- About this page:
- Last Updated: December 19, 2018 December 19, 2018
Notice is hereby given that the City of Albany Community (“City”) is requesting proposals for activities to be funded with a Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) in 2019-2020 Fiscal Year beginning July 1, 2019.
Public Service Applications
Applications for public services that address the City’s priority needs for Albany’s low-income residents and special needs (frail elderly, homeless, victims, disabled, etc.) residents. The City estimates $60,000 will be available for public services in 2019.
2019 Public Service Applications Due: Monday, January 14, 2019, 12:00 p.m.
RFP for CDBG activities, excluding public services
The City estimates $250,000 will be available. Funds are authorized under the Housing and Community Development Act of 1974, as amended, and are received from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).
Letter of Intent Due Date: Friday, January 25, 2019, 12:00 p.m.
Proposals Due Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 12:00 p.m.
- 2019 CDBG Programs RFP (background information)
- Attachment A: 2019 CDBG Proposal Submittal Requirements (RFP/Application)
- Attachment B: Sample CDBG Contract
- Addendum 1
- Addendum 2
Unarmed Security Guard Services RFP
Due: 2:00 p.m., August 8, 2018
It is imperative to follow the procedures as outlined in the documents posted here or your submission may be non-responsive.
- 1 Unarmed Security Guard Services RFP Ad 70918, 101KB pdf
- 2 Unarmed Security Guard Services RFP 70918, 502KB pdf
- 3 City Hall and Farmers Market Location Map, 1MB pdf
- 4 City Public Works Operations Facility Location Map, 2MB pdf
- 5 Talking Water Gardens Location Map, 2MB pdf
- 6 Unarmed Security Guard Services RFP Addendum No 1 73018, 119KB pdf
- 7 Security Services RFP Operations Facility Map Security Doors, 60KB jpg
- 8 Unarmed Security Guard Services RFP Addendum No 2 80218, 108KB pdf
- Z Unarmed Security Guard Services RFP Proposers List 80818, 80KB pdf
For questions about this project, contact:
Diane Murzynski, firstname.lastname@example.org, 541-917-7522