Parks & Recreation
- About this page:
- Last Updated: October 2, 2018 October 2, 2018
Browse our catalog and register for classes online!
or, download the print version of our catalog, Activate!
Do you have an idea for a new class offering?
Let us know!
Fun in the Park
Wednesdays the fun comes to a park near you! Fun for all ages.
Five concerts light up Thursday summer nights in Monteith Riverpark.
A relaxing Monday night summer music series featuring regional entertainment from across the Pacific Northwest.
Food, children’s activities, cultural performances, and a health and resource fair in Monteith Riverpark
Northwest Art & Air Festival
End the summer with one of the best festivals in the Northwest. A weekend full of hot-air balloons, art vendors, children's activities, big-name entertainment on the main stage and more.
We promote healthy living through recreational experiences and serve as stewards of Albany's public parks and facilities.
- Ensure the community has the recreational experiences they want and need.
- Ensure that our parks and facilities meet the community's needs.
- Establish and sustain a team that possesses the knowledge, skills, and competencies required to pursue our mission.
- Secure and sustain the financial resources required to meet community needs.
- Provide stewardship of Albany's natural resources through our public parks, facilities, and recreation experiences.
- Establish and sustain effective collaboration and partnerships with other community stakeholders in pursuit of our mission.