Important information about Maple Lawn Preschool
- About this page:
- Last Updated: August 20, 2019 August 20, 2019
Due to budget reductions, the City of Albany will close Maple Lawn Preschool at the end of the 2019-2020 school year and we are not keeping a wait list for the following year. Educational agencies in Albany are looking for options for another preschool like Maple Lawn and we will provide additional information when it becomes available. We appreciate your support for Maple Lawn and your continuing interest in the preschool program.
For more information on the City budget process, visit https://www.cityofalbany.net/budgetcommittee
Maple Lawn Preschool is located at 1950 Salem Avenue SE, Albany, OR 97321
Build your child’s self-esteem, let them have positive interactions with children of different abilities, ages, and backgrounds, and strengthen their problem solving skills. Maple Lawn Preschool offers great opportunities for kids. Garden classes offer story-based curriculum for students ages 3-5. Our Ready, Set, Go is for those children who don’t make the age cut-off for kindergarten. Both will help children develop their social, language, communication, and motor skills.
By attending Maple Lawn Preschool, your child will:
- Be better prepared for life-long learning.
- Receive personalized attention through low teacher-student ratios.
- Learn and grow at his/her own pace.
- Appreciate and learn respect for differences.
- Develop a healthy love for fitness and movement.
- Gain social skills through play, stories, songs, and group activities.
- Develop a sense of community and belonging.
- Develop problem solving ability.
- Build self-confidence.
- Experience a safe and secure environment.
For a current listing of classes, see our quarterly Activity Guide.