- About this page:
- Last Updated: August 31, 2017 August 31, 2017
Located at Swanson Park Action Center, the COOL! pool was built in 2005 on the site of the old Swanson Pool. It has 81,800 gallons of water and is kept at 84 degrees. The pool features a zero depth entry and is 4.5' deep at its deepest. COOL! has a 36' high slide and a Lazy River. The play structure is surrounded by a large amount of water that is only 18" deep.
COOL! Pool opens the first Saturday after school is out for the summer and closes after Labor Day. Program offerings include parent/child hour, lap swimming, exercise classes such as the river class, family and recreation swims, pool rentals, and youth swim lessons.
General Admission, Punch Cards, Passes
|Admission Type||Price||10-Punch Card||Season Pass|
|Youth (6-17 yrs)||$3.75 (in-city)/$4.75||$33.75/$42.75||$112.50/$142.50|
|Tot (0-5 yrs)||$2.75 (in-city)/$3.25||$24.75/$29.25||$82.50/$97.50|
|Family (Up to 4 people)||$275/$325|
Renting the COOL! Pool
Please bring a completed rental application to the pool for final confirmation. Rentals are not scheduled until we have received all fees and confirmed the date is available.
- COOL! Pool rates start at $170 for one hour for up to 50 people.
- There is a fee of $35 for each additional 50 people.
- The maximum pool capacity is 400 and the minimum rental is 1 hour).
- There is a $100 refundable cleaning/damage deposit for all COOL! Pool rentals.
- The Community Room is available for rent for a fee of $35. (Note: Community Room has a maximum capacity of 20 and requires a $35 refundable deposit.
- Call 541-917-7751 for rental reservations.
- There is a 5-day advanced notice required for all rentals.
Activities (included with General Admission)
|Rec/Open Swim||M,W,F||1-4pm, 5-7pm||Children under 6 must be accompanied in the water by an adult|
|Tu & Th||1-4pm|
|Sa & Su||1-5pm|
|Parent & Tot (5 or under)
|M-Sa||Noon-1pm||Children must be 5 or under|
|Family Night Rec Swim||Tu & Th||5-8pm||Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult|
|M, W, Th||4-5pm|
Rec/Open Swim & Family Swim Rules
- Bring your own toys and masks.
- Snorkels and fins approved only during family swim.
- All lifejackets must be Coast Guard approved.
Swim Lessons & Water Polo
You can now register for Youth Swim Lessons and Water Polo on our online registration system: