- About this page:
- Last Updated: March 24, 2014 March 24, 2014
The Gift Shop in the Albany Senior Center is a great place to buy all sorts of handmade crafts and specialty items. Whether you are looking for a baby sweater or afghan, hand crafted jewelry or wood wok, the Senior Center has work at very reasonable prices. The Gift Shop is open Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. For more information call 541-917-7760.
Gift Shop Consignment
Eligibility: Anyone who is 40 years of age or older, makes handcrafted items, and is looking for a place to market them is eligible to consign. All merchandise is reviewed for quality, fit, and price prior to being accepted.
Acceptance Process: The consigning committee reviews items for acceptance on the third Wednesday of the month. The committee meets from 9 a.m.-12 a.m.
Pricing and Payment: Consignors set the price for each item. They receive 80% of the retail price. The remaining 20% goes to support programs and activities at the Albany Senior Center. Consignors are paid once a month for all items sold.