Property and Evidence
- About this page:
- Last Updated: September 12, 2017 September 12, 2017
The responsibilities of the Property and Evidence Specialists include the following:
- Store evidence and maintain a legal "chain of custody" on all items.
- Release property to the public when it is no longer required for evidence.
- Store and control all "lost and found" items.
- Organize public auctions of unclaimed property.
- Dispose of property and/or evidence.
Release of Property
Scheduling the release of property may be done by making an appointment with Debbi by calling 541-917-7685.
If leaving a message, please provide your full name, phone number, and an Albany Police Incident number if available, to assist staff in providing the best customer service.