Please note: Albany Police Department has moved to 2600 Pacific Boulevard SW.
Youth Citizens' Police Academy
- About this page:
- Last Updated: April 2, 2018 April 2, 2018
Are you 16 to 21?*
Get an exclusive, inside look into career options in law enforcement!
Saturday mornings; April 7-May 5
Graduation dinner and celebration on Thursday, May 10
- Participants must either in enrolled in high school full time or have a high school diploma or GED equivalent (with a minimum cummulative GPA of 2.0).
- A police background check may be conducted prior to admission.
- Participants must commit to attendance to each session to be considered for enrollment.
- Class size will be limited to 20 participants.
- Albany high schools have offered 0.5 credits for participation in YCPA.
Contact Lieutenant Travis Giboney