Youth Citizens' Police Academy
- About this page:
- Last Updated: September 26, 2018 September 26, 2018
Are you 16 to 21?
Get an exclusive, inside look into career options in law enforcement!
Saturday mornings, April-May
- Participants must either in enrolled in high school full time or have a high school diploma or GED equivalent (with a minimum cummulative GPA of 2.0).
- A police background check may be conducted prior to admission.
- Participants must commit to attendance to each session to be considered for enrollment.
- Class size will be limited to 20 participants.
- Albany high schools have offered 0.5 credits for participation in YCPA.
Contact Lieutenant Travis Giboney
Fill out my online form.