Skip to main content

← Back to "Flood Insurance Discussion"

If your property is inside the Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA) (100-year floodplain), and there was no change to the base flood elevation (BFE), you may still want to ask your insurance agent what you might do to lower your premium.

Recommended steps to reduce your flood insurance premium:

Step 1

Contact insurance agent to see if an elevation certificate and mitigation measures could reduce your premiums.