Albany Municipal Airport (S12)
- About this page:
- Last Updated: October 20, 2017 October 20, 2017
The Albany Municipal Airport was dedicated in 1931. In 1998, the airport became the first airport in Oregon to be named to the National Register of Historic Places, and was the City of Albany's fourth National Historic District.
- Coordinates: N44, 38.27; W123, 03.57
- Elevation: 226
- Runways: 16-34 3,004 X 75, asphalt
- Approaches: GPS, RNAV, VOR/DME
- FSS: McMinnville 122.6
- Weather contacts: AWOS 135.775
- Charts: Seattle; L1
- Fuel: EPIC Aviation 100LL; self-service; most major credit cards; 24-hour
- Amenities: Restaurants, hotels, taxis and rental cars available from/adjacent to field. Visit the Albany Visitors Assocation for more information.
- FAA General Aviation Information
Governance & Master Plans
Ongoing projects by the City are seeking to preserve and extend the use of the historic hangars on the property.