Due to construction, the Loop and ATS bus stop at 1st and Washington will be closed, a temporary stop will be located at 2nd and Washington.
- About this page:
- Last Updated: September 15, 2017 September 15, 2017
Call-A-Ride operates within the Albany City limits.
- Ticket booklets are available at the Senior Center office to aid riders in paying their fare.
- Exact fares are required. Drivers do not carry change.
The Call-A-Ride service is generally available to Albany residents who are:
- Senior citizens 60 years of age and older, OR
- People of all ages with disabilities who are unable to access fixed route bus services.
6:30am - 6:30pm
8:00am - 6:00pm
Call-A-Ride operates Monday through Saturday except on days that the Albany Transit System does not operate.
Request a ride
Dispatch is available Monday-Friday, 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Call for a ride up to 14 days in advance of your appointment.
- Leave a message after hours for ride requests or cancellations.
Have this information ready before calling:
- Time and date of appointment
- Return time (If you do not know your return time you will need to call for pick-up)
- Exact address(es)
- If you use a mobility aid
- If someone will be traveling with you