- 801-Claim Form (fill out and submit online via CIS)
- 801-Claim Form (print and fill out offline) (49KB pdf)
- 801-Instructions for Submitting a Workers Compensation Claim (201KB pdf)
- 801-Workers Comp-Physicians Report for Employees Work Status and Work Restrictions Form (51KB pdf)
- A Guide for Workers Recently Hurt on the Job (110KB pdf)
- City of Albany Safety Manual (rev Oct 2019) (3.88MB pdf)
- Safety Incident Report (rev Oct 2018) (892KB pdf)
- What Happens if I am Hurt on the Job
PREVENT WORKPLACE INJURIES!
The MyCIS mobile web app can help keep you safe and healthy. Visit my.cisoregon.org from your computer or mobile device. The app features:
- Safety amd ergonomic tips
- Safety videos
- CIS' Safety Shorts newsletter
- Oregon OSHA resources
INJURED AT WORK?
Jumpstart your healing process by calling the CIS 24/7 Workplace Injury Nurse Hotline!
Call 844-646-1614 and get help on the type of care you need for your injury. They’ll even call ahead to your provider of choice to ensure you get treated quickly.