Summer is a great time for kids to grow and have new experiences and summer day camp is a perfect setting for it! At Camp Albany, kids will try out fun, hands-on, age-appropriate learning activities with their peers. Camp Albany’s positive, experienced staff team makes every day an exciting adventure!
Registration starts April 10 at 9am.
Mon-Fri, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Periwinkle Elementary (2196 21st Ave SE)
$194 (In-city)/$249 per week
(4-year-olds must be going into kindergarten)
Mon-Wed, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Maple Lawn (1950 Salem Ave SW)
$124 (In-city)/$159 per week
Please note: Albany Parks & Recreation is launching a new registration system, starting with this year's summer camps. You need to create a new account before registering.
Creating an account
1) Sign up
- On the login page, click "Don’t have a login? Signup"
- Enter all required fields.
- A temporary password will be emailed to you.
- You must be an adult to create an account. Children can be added to your account later.
2) Retrieve your temporary password
Go to your email to retrieve your temporary password. (Check your junk folder, too)
3) Set your new password
Return to the login page and login using your temporary password and now you can set up a new password.
- Minimum 11 characters in length
- Lowercase letter
- Uppercase letter
4) Login to your account
Using your new password, login to your new account. You can now:
- Add family members
- Save your financial information
- Navigate and learn your new account
Full camp scholarships are available! Apply
- Snacks are provided. (Each child needs to bring a lunch each day.)
- Low staff-to-child ratio
- Weekly themes
- STEM and art activities
- Free play and group games
- Daily outdoor play
|Week||Theme||Junior Explorers||Little Explorers|
|1||Amazing Artists||July 10-14||July 10-12|
|2||Kitchen Creations||July 17-21||July 17-19|
|3||Animal Antics||July 24-28||July 24-26|
|4||Outdoor Exploring||July 31-August 4||July 31-August 2|
|5||Junior Inventors||August 7-11||August 7-9|
|6||Summer in the Spotlight||August 14-18||August 14-16|
Albany Parks & Recreation participants, parents, and staff will be required to abide by State health guidance.