Season opens: June 21, 2023
Season ends: September 3, 2023
Last boat out 30 minutes before closing time listed below.
Tuesday – Friday:
- Paddleboats: noon – 7:00 p.m.
- Kayaks: 1:30 – 5:30 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday:
- Paddleboats: 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Kayaks: 11:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Closed on City-recognized holidays. Hours are subject to change without notice.
3154 Pacific Blvd SE
Albany, OR 97321
- Paddleboats: $7.50 per half hour
- Two-Person Kayaks: $7.50 per half hour
- One-Person Kayak: $5.00 per half hour
- VISA & Mastercard only. No cash or checks accepted.
Frequently Asked Questions
16 to ride alone, any age with an adult.
- Fishing gear, if you want to fish.
- USCG Approved Lifejackets must be worn at all times by all boaters. We have Infant through Adult lifejackets available. Individuals requiring Extra-Large lifejackets must provide their own.
Yes! USCG Approved Lifejackets must be worn at all times by all boaters. We have Infant through Adult lifejackets available. Individuals requiring Extra-Large lifejackets must provide their own.
Rentals are 30 minutes.
The cost to rent a boat is $7.50 per half hour.
- We are open Tuesday - Sunday.
- See times listed above on our daily schedule.
Yes! We even have infant size lifejackets.
There is a bathroom located near the boats, in the parking lot off Pacific.
- 3 comfortably, 4 can squeeze on a paddle boat.
- 1-person kayaks are for 1 adult (16 or older), no pets.
- 2-person kayaks are for 1 adult (16 or older), and 1 passenger (any age), no pets.
Yes! Make sure you have the proper license.
- First come, first serve boats may be paid for on-site with a credit card.
- Waverly Lake boats will close and all boats immediately recalled if there is thunder or lightning in the area. We will reopen if the storm clears with more than 3 hours remaining for normal operation.
- Paddle boats will close when the temperature reaches 100 degree outside.
- We will stop sending out boats when the Air Quality Index reaches 151. Boats on the water may finish their ½ hour rental. We will not reopen that day.
- Please see our facebook page @albanyparksandrecretion for up-to-date closures.