We provide "Excellence Through Service" to over 50,000 residents of Albany, Oregon.
- Report a non-emergency issue
- Report a bias crime or incident (Oregon DOJ)
- Request a copy of a police report ($)
- Ride-along patrol observation request
- Unclaimed property
Working at APD
Recent Nixle Alerts
- Advisory - February 5, 2023: **ROAD IS OPEN** Albany PD advises you to AVOID Santiam HWY SE (HWY 20) at the on ramp exit (233) for I-5S for the next several hours due to a traffic incident. Some roads closed.
- Advisory - February 1, 2023: ***child has been located***
- Advisory - February 1, 2023: *****child located***Missing Child from 1200-blk Walnut St SW, Albany. 7 yo, wmj, bro hair, 90lbs, wearing camo pants and black t-shirt, contact Albany PD if located
Wednesdays, 9-11 am, 1-3 pm, in 30 min appts; $20/appt for those living or owning a business in Albany city limits, $30/appt for others. Call 541-917-7680 to schedule.
Active shooter training for your workplace
Including recognition / prevention, response and post response with a section on trauma care.
Video courtesy of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Tour are offered to schools and other groups. Call 541-917-7680 to schedule a tour.