Buses operate Monday-Friday
Service is currently fareless • Masks are welcome, but not required.
Printable Map & Schedule
last updated September 23, 2020
Printed copies available at: Albany City Hall, Albany Public Library, Fred Meyer, Heritage Mall, Albertsons, LBCC, and Samaritan Albany General Hospital
There are currently no fares on ATS (eff. 3/30/20)
Drivers do not carry change.
- Adults (age 18 and older) - $1.00
- Senior (age 60 and older) / Disabled / Youth (age 6 through 17) - 50¢
- Children (under age 6) - FREE!
- LBCC and OSU student, staff and faculty; HP employees; and Samaritan Health Services employees ride free with official ID.
- Adults (age 18 and older) - $30
- Senior (age 60 and older) / Disabled / Youth (age 6 through 17) - $15
- Good for unlimited, non-continuous rides for one month.
- Monthly passes are sold at Albany City Hall and the Transit office at Albany Station.
- Adults (age 18 and older) - $17
- Senior (age 60 and older) / Disabled / Youth (age 6 through 17) - $8.50
- Single-ride tickets you can use anytime.
- Twenty rides per book.
- Coupon books are available at Albany City Hall and the Transit office at Albany Station.
No service days
There is no bus service on all Albany Transit System buses, Call-A-Ride, and the Linn-Benton Loop on these holidays:
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Memorial Day
- Fourth of July
- Labor Day
- Veteran's Day
- Thanksgiving Day
How to ride
Bicycle racks are available for use on a first come, first served basis. We cannot accomodate oversized or motorized bicycles. The City of Albany assumes no liablity for damage to bicycles.
Major streets in Albany have marked Albany Transit bus stops. An Albany Transit bus will automatically stop for a person waiting at one of these marked bus stops.
Park & Ride locations:
- North Albany Park & Ride: On Hickory Road behind the grocery store in North Albany
- LBCC Park & Ride: In the south parking lot, west of Takena Hall
Title VI Notice:
Albany Transit does not discriminate in the operation of its programs on the basis of race, color or national origin. Read more about your rights under Title VI...
Albany Transit offers free travel training to persons who just need a little coaching in order to use ATS buses. If you would like travel training, please call 541-917-7667.
Albany Transit offers wheelchair lift service. Lift-equipped buses provide accessible service on all bus trips. Transit operators will assist passengers on and off the bus. Albany Call-A-Ride is available for individuals who require curb-to-curb service.