- Updated on Wednesday, October 02, 2013 October 02, 2013
The Finance Department for the City of Albany includes administrative operations for Municipal Court, City Clerk functions, responsibility for the financial resources of the City. Finance also oversees the bid process, Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotations (RFQs), bond issues, purchasing, surplus property, and risk management.
(Fiscal Year: July 1-June 30)
The City of Albany has won the Government Finance Officers Association Distinguished Budget Presentation Award since 1991. In order to receive this award, a governmental unit must publish a budget document that meets program criteria as a policy document, as an operations guide, as a financial plan, and as a communication device. The award is valid for a period of one year only. The budget is completed by the end of September each year.
Current printed copies of the Budget are available for a cost of $25.00 each. Older copies are available for ($10 each subject to available supply).
Financial Trends & Forecast
2013-2014 Financial Trends and Forecast (13MB pdf)
2013-2014 Adopted Budget
Download 2013-2014 Adopted Budget (49.2MB pdf)
2012-2013 Adopted Budget
Download 2012-2013 Adopted Budget (16MB pdf)
Download 2012-2013 Supplemental Budget (21K pdf)
- 2011-2012 Budget (Adopted) (27.61MB pdf)
Past Adopted Budgets
Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR)
The Popular Annual Financial Report boils down financial information from the nearly 200-page Comprehensive Annual Financial Report to make it easier to understand for Albany residents and others who don't have a background in public finance. Information is presented in text, charts, graphs, and photos with links to extended information online.
- 2011-2012 PAFR (10.63MB pdf)
Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
The CAFR for the City of Albany has won the Government Finance Officers Association Certificate of Achievement for Excellence in Financial Reporting since 1984. The Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR) is completed by the end of December each year.
Urban Renewal District Budget
- 2013-2014-ARA Adopted Budget (4.85MB pdf)
- 2012-2013-ARA Revised Budget (111KB pdf)
- 2012-2013-ARA Adopted Budget (1.2MB pdf)
- 2011-2012-ARA-Financial-Report (1.41MB pdf)
- 2011-2012-ARA-Budget (1.12MB pdf)
- 2010-2011-ARA-Financial-Report (217KB pdf)
- 2010-2011-ARA-Budget (1.18MB pdf)
- 2009-2010-ARA-Financial-Report (1.45MB pdf)
- 2009-2010-ARA-Budget (444KB pdf)
- 2008-2009-ARA-Financial-Report (1.6MB pdf)
- 2008-2009-ARA-Budget (524KB pdf)
- 2007-2008-CARA-Budget (380KB pdf)
- 2006-2007-CARA-CAFR (1.52MB pdf)
- 2005-2006-CARA-CAFR (1.06MB pdf)
Translate this page: