- Updated on Wednesday, October 02, 2013 October 02, 2013
The Municipal Court is the judicial branch of the City of Albany government. It has jurisdiction over all city and state law offenses committed within city limits other than felonies. The court does not handle DUIIs.
Regular Court Schedule
8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday
Closed Fridays (July and August), weekends and legal holidays.
- Minor traffic violation arraignments are held starting at 9:30 a.m. most Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Criminal arraignments are held at 10:15 a.m. most Mondays and Wednesdays.
Pay Your Fine Online or by Phone
Our payment contractor (ncourt.com) accepts payments for Albany Municipal Court only. If your fine is owed to Linn County Circuit Court, you must contact the Linn County Courthouse.
- Pay your court fine online at ncourt.com using your Visa or Mastercard
- Pay your court fine by phone by calling 1-800-701-8560. Visa and Mastercard accepted.
Spanish-speaking operators are available. Operadores que hablan español están disponibles.
You will be notified by mail 5-7 days in advance of the trial with the date and time to appear. Call (541) 917-7749 after 5:00 p.m. the night before the date noted to see if you still need to appear for the trial.
Translate this page: