- Updated on Monday, October 22, 2012 October 22, 2012
Revised January 2011; Division I added October 2007
Please contact Public Works – Engineering for information on divisions not online.
- Division A-General (692KB pdf)
- Division B-Water Distribution (229KB pdf)
- Division C-Wastewater Collection (214KB pdf)
- Division D-Street and Alley (292KB pdf)
- Division E-Stormwater Management (4136KB pdf)
- Division F-Water Pump Stations (currently not available online)
- Division G-Water Reservior (currently not available online)
- Division H-Wastewater Pump Stations (currently not available online)
- Division I-Traffic Impact Study Guidelines (92KB pdf)
The City of Albany maintains Engineering Standards for the design of public facilities. All public improvement designs are required to conform to these standards. The Engineering Standards posted here reflect the most recent version of these documents. It is the users responsibility to make sure all proposals, plans, and submittals conform to the most recent version at the time the work is submitted. The City of Albany assumes no responsibility for engineers and/or developers that submit plans based on an outdated version of these documents.
A hard copy of these Engineering Standards can be purchased for $100. Holders of hard copy Engineering Standards will be required to purchase a new copy of standards each time they are updated.