- Updated on Monday, February 25, 2013, 6:37 pm
The City of Albany delivers quality water and wastewater service to the citizens of Albany.
Online Bill Pay with your Financial Institution
- A service provided by your financial institution that allows you to pay your bills online.
- You need to sign up for this service with your bank or credit union, set up Albany Utility Billing as a payee (make sure you include your name and account number in the memo box), and enter the amount owed on your bill.
- Your financial institution will send the check to us for you.
Albany Online Utility Payments
- Click here or login using the box to the right.
Mail Your Payment
- Send a check for the amount owed to: Albany Utility Billing, P.O. Box 945, Albany, Oregon, 97321
- Use the return envelope provided with your bill; remember to put a stamp on your envelope before mailing. Please do not send cash.
Drop Off Your Payment
- Albany City Hall, 333 Broadalbin St SW, (at the Utility Billing counter inside or drop box outside City Hall in the main parking lot)
- Albertsons, 1177 Waverly Dr SE
- Safeway, 1990 14th Ave SE
- The Shipping Store, 1645 9th Ave SE
- Postal Connection, 2532 Santiam Hwy SE (in the Fred Meyer shopping center)
Starting and Stopping Service
Understanding Your Bill
Need help reading and understanding your bill? This handy guide will show you the basic sections of your utility bill.
Assistance is available for qualified low-income senior or disabled water customers in the City of Albany.
Save Water, Save Money
- Reading Your Meter
- Tips for saving money on water in and around your house
- Get a water audit for your home or business
Translate this page: