- About this page:
- Last Updated: June 25, 2015 June 25, 2015
Utility Bill Payment Options
Automatic payment from your financial institution:
To start automatic payment:
- Complete and sign the Direct Debit Application
- Return the form to the City of Albany Utility Billing, P.O. Box 945, Albany, OR 97321
- Must include an original VOIDED check for the account you want to use for your Automatic Payment
Once we receive the application, it may take one to two billing periods to be enrolled. You will see an "auto pay" note on your bill once you are enrolled. You will still receive a bill from us each month. It will tell you how much money you owe and the due date when the funds will be withdrawn from your account.
To stop automatic payment service:
- Complete and sign the Direct Debit Cancellation Form
- Return the completed form to the City of Albany Utility Billing, P.O. Box 945, Albany, OR 97321.
- Signed form must be received at least five (5) business days before your account is scheduled to be debited (the due date on your billing).
- Existing Customers: Login to your account
- Lost password? If you have already registered and lost your password, click here.
- New customer? Click here to register using your mailed utility bill.
Bill pay with your financial institution:
You need to sign up for this service with your bank or credit union, set up Albany Utility Billing as a payee (make sure you include your name and account number in the memo box), and enter the amount owed on your bill. Your financial institution will send the check to us for you.
Reading Your Bill
This helpful handout explains the sections of your water bill and how to read about your usage.
Dropping-off your payment:
- Albany City Hall, 333 Broadalbin St SW, (at the Utility Billing counter inside or drop box outside City Hall in the main parking lot)
- Safeway, 1990 14th Ave SE
- Postal Connection, 2532 Santiam Hwy SE (in the Fred Meyer shopping center)
Mailing your payment:
- Send a check for the amount owed to: Albany Utility Billing, P.O. Box 945, Albany, Oregon, 97321
- Use the return envelope provided with your bill; remember to put a stamp on your envelope before mailing. Please do not send cash.
Assistance is available for qualified low-income senior or disabled water customers in the City of Albany.