- Updated on Tuesday, October 29, 2013 October 29, 2013
Automatic payment from your financial institution:
Online bill pay with your financial institution:
- A service provided by your financial institution that allows you to pay your bills online.
- You need to sign up for this service with your bank or credit union, set up Albany Utility Billing as a payee (make sure you include your name and account number in the memo box), and enter the amount owed on your bill.
- Your financial institution will send the check to us for you.
- Existing Customers: Login to your account
- Lost password? If you have already registered and lost your password, click here.
- New customer? Click here to register using your mailed utility bill.
Dropping-off your payment:
- Albany City Hall, 333 Broadalbin St SW, (at the Utility Billing counter inside or drop box outside City Hall in the main parking lot)
- Albertsons, 1177 Waverly Dr SE
- Safeway, 1990 14th Ave SE
- The Shipping Store, 1645 9th Ave SE
- Postal Connection, 2532 Santiam Hwy SE (in the Fred Meyer shopping center)
Mailing your payment:
- Send a check for the amount owed to: Albany Utility Billing, P.O. Box 945, Albany, Oregon, 97321
- Use the return envelope provided with your bill; remember to put a stamp on your envelope before mailing. Please do not send cash.
Starting and Stopping Service
Assistance is available for qualified low-income senior or disabled water customers in the City of Albany.
Understanding Your Water & Sewer Utility Bill
Need help reading and understanding your bill? This handy guide will show you the basic sections of your utility bill.
Save Water and Save Money
- Reading Your Meter
- Tips for saving money on water in and around your house
- Get a water audit for your home or business
Translate this page: