Concerts start at 7 p.m. unless otherwise noted.
Beer garden, food vendors, children's art area, and seating in the blanket area (in front of the stage) open at 5:30 p.m.
(on March 21 at 1:00 pm)
(on March 28 at 1:00 pm)
Please visit the Linn County Fair website for concert details.
- ALCOHOL is not permitted before 5:30 p.m. on concert days.
- MARIJUANA use in public is illegal in Oregon.
- PETS are not allowed in the park on concert days.
- SMOKING is in designated area only behind the Albany Senior Center.
- SEATING is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Chairs and blankets are allowed to be placed in the park (excluding blanket area) after 6 a.m. on concert days. No tarps are allowed. Chairs are not allowed in the blanket area.
489 Water Ave NW
- ACCESSIBLE PARKING is available in the lot on the corner of Water Avenue and Washington Street. (This is subject to change due to construction work in the area.)
- BIKE VALET parking is available starting at 5 p.m. Donations are accepted.
- FREE TROLLEY SERVICE (Route Map) starts at 5 p.m. at At Home Furniture and makes a continuous loop throughout the evening with drop-off and pickup on First Avenue between Washington and Calapooia Streets.
We accept applications up to the end of the series.